Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Trading for Profit! - Forex Trades (Foreign Exchange), Currency Trading, Options, Etrade - Learn to be a Top Online Trader (Make Money Trading, Trade, ... Indexes, Commodities, Gold, Silver and FX) (Kindle Edition)

I enjoyed this book much more than I thought I would. My concern was that it might be full of concepts I couldnt understand. It isnt full of jargon but when neccessary it can be technical. The good news is that the examples given quickly explain the technical bits which deepens the understanding. I also like it because it is about a philosophy of trading and how you can create your own style/philosophy. The author has made some good money trading and he has lost money too. Again the advantage here is you get to learn from his experience before you trade yourself. You can also contact him for further advice.
If you are interested in Trading this is a great book to get you starte



No comments:

Post a Comment